REGISTRATION CLOSED Art/Illustrated Journaling 1/9-1/10/20 - Your Life in Pictures and Words
Time & Location
Art/Illustrated Journaling Your Life in Pictures and Words - With Instructor Misuk Goltz
Workshop fee for two days is $130 and includes the following supplies:
- - about 10 pages handouts and 5-7 color photo references
- - 5 6x9 artist quality watercolor paper
- - 6x9 20 page watercolor journal book,
- - 1 micron 01 permanent ink pen
- - 1 stabilo ink pen
This 2- day workshop consists of introducing materials needed, daily exercise on constructing journal pages with individual instruction, practicing fast and reliable process for sketching subjects and different methods of painting them and showing efficient observation. Relevant examples from instructor’s sketch/journal books will be shown. There will be plenty of demonstrations of watercolor painting/sketching for journal keeping.
Workshop Topics: Introduction to journaling and discuss: “What do I want my journal to be?”
Page design exercise: sketching and painting using different formats and materials.
Journaling exercise: demonstrations on sketching/painting different subjects and showing methods and strategies to construct journal pages.
- Participants will create journal pages and receive individual feedback/critique.
- Book binding demonstration