Sign up today or renew your membership online
(June 1, 2018 – July 30, 2019)
- To pay by Credit Card, please complete the online form
- To pay by Check, complete the form online, then print a copy and mail to or drop off at 718 E. Monte Vista Avenue, Vacaville CA 95688 with your check.
Gallery hours: Tuesday – Friday, noon- 4 pm; Saturday 10 am – 4 pm (during Farmers’ Market season).
Annual Membership Options*
- Non-Exhibiting Member $30
- Gift Shop Member $30 – Limited to displays and sales in the Gift Shop
- Exhibiting Memberships (Exhibits & Gift Shop)
- Young Adult (ages 16-25) $30
- Exhibiting (age 26 or older) $60
- Family $75 (anyone aged 16 or older living in the same household may be added)
- Patron $100
- Lifetime $500
- Family Lifetime $750*Open to anyone aged 16 or older.
The Gallery rotates exhibits every four to six weeks with show types ranging from member exhibits to juried and guest artist shows. Opening receptions for all shows allow artists the opportunity to meet with community members and other artists. Calls-for-entry are announced through the Gallery’s Facebook, website and member emails. Gallery members may also submit a request to be considered for a Spotlight Artist exhibition at the Gallery. Criteria for Spotlight Artist exhibits are members whose body of work achieves a level of competency which produces a cohesive exhibit. View/download a list of 2018 Exhibits
Gallery Gift Shop
The gift shop sells a wide variety of quality works created by members of the Vacaville Art League & Gallery. All items submitted for the gift shop must be original, high-quality works of art. Accepted items include wall art (16” x 20” or smaller), small sculptures, fiber/textile art, glass, ceramics, wood, jewelry, note cards and prints. . Visit the Gift Shop page for more information.
Vacaville Art Gallery Annex
This building is ideal for art workshops and classes, craft lessons, special events, meetings, rehearsal space, and more! Amenities include free Wi-Fi, bright, well lit interior, heat and AC, chairs and tables, small kitchen and restrooms. Plenty of off-street, free parking with convenient handicap spaces and easy access to the building. Capacity: Dinner 80; assembly 170. Floor space is approximately 45 ft. by 35 ft. Available hourly, daily, weekend, weekly, and monthly. Visit the Annex page for more information.