In this class, you will be using a straw, a paint brush, some skewers and other small items to control your creation. I will be showing you how to make a fun and whimsical pour and turn it into a butterfly.
My suggestion is to not have the canvases any larger than 8″ x 10″. My painting is 5″ x 7″, and its a perfect size for my walls. You will need 2 canvases the same size. .
Class size limited to 10 students, so please register early.
- Workshop fee: $20
- Supply fee: $20 payable to Christina in class
- When: Sunday, September 9, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Where: Vacaville Art Gallery Annex
Supplies to bring to class:
- Two (2) or more canvases the same size, no larger than 8″ x 10″
- 5 to 8 colors of acrylic paint. Any brand will do, even the cheap stuff works (metallic and glitter paints are great too).
- Apron or old shirt
Supplies provided by Christina include:
- Large tin (one per person), flow medium, cups (large and small), silicone spray, thumb tacks, tape, water, base paint (white), extra paints, torches (including fuel), distilled water and copper wire. Plus, a few other items you may need or want to try. Extra tins will be available for purchase.
- Questions about the class? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.