In this class, you will be using a straw, a paint brush, some skewers and other small items to control your creation. We will be making a butterfly/dragonfly painting as the main project. The rest is up to you. Bring a photo or just your imagination to create your very own design
- Workshop fee: $20
- Supply fee: $20 payable to Christina in class
- When: Saturday, July 14, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Where: Vacaville Art Gallery Annex
Supplies to bring to class:
- Two (2) or more canvases the same size, no larger than 5″ x 7″ for making a small butterfly.
- Two (2) or more canvas boards no larger than 8″ x 10″ for the flowers.
- 5 to 8 colors of acrylic paint. Any brand will do, even the cheap stuff works (metallic and glitter paints are great too).
Supplies provided by Christina include:
- Large tin (one per person), flow medium, cups (large and small), silicone spray, thumb tacks, tape, water, base paint (white), extra paints, torches (including fuel), distilled water and copper wire. Plus, a few other items you may need or want to try. Extra tins will be available for purchase.
- Questions about the class? Please send an email to email@example.com.