In this class, you will learn six new techniques including tubes, colander, tree rings, dragging, mesh and slotted spoon pours. You will go home with up to six paintings!
Note: It is required that you take the acrylic pouring 101 class first as we will not review the basics of mixing paints or using the torch in this class.
- Workshop fee: $20
- Supply fee: $20 payable to Christina in class
- When: Saturday, July 7, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Where: Vacaville Art Gallery Annex
Supplies to bring to class:
- Canvas panels or regular wrapped canvas. Smaller sized canvases (no larger than 8″ x 10″) are recommended as this is a techniques class.
- If you bring more than one canvas, bring an extra tin pan large enough to fit the size of your canvas with some space around it so you can easily pick up the canvas.
- 5 to 8 colors of acrylic paint. Any brand will do, even the cheap stuff works (metallic and glitter paints are great too).
Supplies provided by Christina include:
- Large tin (one per person), flow medium, cups (large and small), silicone spray, thumb tacks, tape, water, base paint (white), extra paints, torches (including fuel), and distilled water. Plus, a few other items you may need or want to try. Extra tins will be available for purchase.
- Contact Christina by email with any questions you might have: email@example.com