Learn how to create your own magical acrylic pour with just a few simple steps. Plan to get messy and just let loose! There are a TON of videos out there, but why watch a video when you can create your own art. Metallic paints are a must and glitter is a plus! Come join Christina, bring your canvas(es), a handful of paints, apron, and your wild imagination! You will learn how to mix paints, combine 3-4 different techniques, and use a micro torch.
- Workshop fee: $20
- Supply fee: $20 payable to Christina in class
- When: Saturday, June 16, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Where: Vacaville Art Gallery Annex
Supplies to bring to class:
- Canvas no larger than 9″ x 12″. You may bring more than one, but keep in mind these will be very wet when you go home.
- If you bring more than one canvas, bring an extra tin pan large enough to fit the size of your canvas with some space around it so you can easily pick up the canvas.
- 5 to 8 colors of acrylic paint. Any brand will do, even the cheap stuff works (metallic and glitter paints are great too).
Supplies provided by Christina include:
- Large tin (one per person), flow medium, cups (large and small), silicone spray, thumb tacks, tape, water, base paint (white), extra paints, torches (including fuel), and distilled water. Plus, a few other items you may need or want to try.
- Contact Christina by email with any questions you might have: firstname.lastname@example.org